- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes until warm.
- Add in the ghee and garlic. Sautee for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add in the spinach. Using tongs, stir constantly until just soft, about 1 minute. Don’t let the spinach get too wilted. It will continue to cook down off the heat.
- Transfer to a plate, then season with salt. If you season while cooking, it draws out too much water and gives you soggy spinach.
- If you need to make more servings, work in batches. You don’t want to overcrowd the pan.