- 2 tablespoon olive oil (or ghee, avocado oil, coconut oil)
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, shaved (I love this mandoline and these cut proof gloves!)
- 1 small yellow onion, shaved (I use the mandoline again!)
- 1 clove of garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt + pepper
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice (optional)
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil, brussels sprouts, onion, salt + pepper. Sautee for 10-15 minutes until the onion is caramelized and the brussels sprouts have crispy edges.
- Add in the grated garlic, and sautee for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add in a squeeze of lemon, (optional)
- Serve warm.