- Preheat your oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Toss the fennel bulb in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Toss and spread in an even layer in the top half of the sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper. Place the sausage on top of the fennel.
- Toss the broccoli in the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Spread in an even layer in the bottom half of the sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes until the fennel and broccoli are soft and getting crispy edges, flipping the sausage half way through.
- Serve warm with dijon mustard and/or True Made Foods Ketchup.
- Leftovers will keep for at least 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge, or 6 months in the freezer.
Sweet or spicy Italian sausage would be extra delicious with this! Italian sausage and fennel pairs really well together.
You can use any vegetable you have on hand in place of the broccoli