Whole30 + Keto Spicy Mexican Coleslaw
Whole30 + Keto Spicy Mexican Coleslaw Recipe + Video – cabbage, cilantro, green onions + jalapeños tossed in a creamy lime dressing. Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating.
I’m sure you’ve noticed by now that I am a huge fan of coleslaw. Dare I say, it is my favorite form of salad.
You just can’t beat that crunch!
It is so simple to make. Green cabbage, green onions, green cilantro, green jalapeno. All the best green things. Tossed in a creamy lime dressing.
This whole30 + keto spicy mexican coleslaw is delicious served with mexican spiced chicken and seafood.
Watch Recipe Demo Video (2:11 mins)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (from about 1 juicy lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed, finely diced
- In the bottom of a large bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk to combine. Taste, and adjust the amount of lime juice or salt if needed.
- On top of the dressing, add in the sliced cabbage, cilantro, green onion and jalapeno. Toss to combine.
- You can serve it immediately, or it will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 5 days.
If you like it spicier, add more jalapeno!
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!