- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (from about 1 juicy lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed, finely diced
- In the bottom of a large bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk to combine. Taste, and adjust the amount of lime juice or salt if needed.
- On top of the dressing, add in the sliced cabbage, cilantro, green onion and jalapeno. Toss to combine.
- You can serve it immediately, or it will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 5 days.
If you like it spicier, add more jalapeno!