Keto Mini Cauliflower Thin Pizzas
This Keto Mini Cauliflower Thin Pizzas Recipe is just 4 net carbs! A low carb keto pizza recipe that is ready in 5 minutes!
- 2 cauliflower thins Trader Joe's makes one, or Outer Aisle Gourmet sells them on Amazon!
- 2 tablespoons jarred marinara sauce
- 4 pepperonis cut into small triangles
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil for topping optional
Toast the Cauliflower Thins in the toaster. PRO TIP! I put my toaster on it's side so the thins stay flat. Otherwise they kind of sag down as they're toasting if you keep the toaster upright.
Set your oven to BROIL.
Place the toasted cauliflower thins in a rimmed baking sheet. Top each cauliflower thin with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
BROIL for just 2-3 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
Let it rest for a minute or 2. Top with fresh basil (optional) and enjoy!
Toppings: I kept the toppings simple with just cheese and pepperoni. The topping possibilities are endless!
Calories: 343 | Total Carbs: 6.4g | Protein: 21.1g | Fat: 24.9g | Fiber: 2.6g | Net Carbs: 4g