1. In a preheated 350 degree oven, toast the baguette for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the baguette from the oven, turn the oven up to broil, cut the baguette in half lengthwise, spread each side with half the butter, sprinkle with half the garlic powder and top with half the Parmesan cheese.
3. Broil the garlic bread on a baking sheet on high on the top rack of the oven for 3-5 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
4. Remove from the oven and cut into 2" thick slices. Best served warm.
5. Will keep in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Can be eaten at room temperature, or by reheating in the oven for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
The amount of butter, garlic powder and Parmesan may vary depending on the size of the loaf. Adjust accordingly.
Calories: 234 | Total Carbs: 22.7g | Protein: 4.6g | Fat: 12.7g | Fiber: 1g | Net Carbs: 22g