Simple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
These simple roasted brussels sprouts make the perfect easy side dish for dinner.
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees with the rack in the upper 1/3.
2. Trim the brussels sprouts by cutting the bottom 1/8" off the base, peeling away the loose outer leaves that should easily fall away once the base is cut, then slice in half.
3. Toss in olive oil, spread in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet for easy clean up. Salt and pepper.
4. Roast until the brussels sprouts begin to turn golden brown, about 20 minutes. No need to toss or turn the sheet while they are roasting.
5. Serve immediately while warm. Will keep in an airtight container for 1 week.
Calories: 163 | Total Carbs: 21.8g | Protein: 7.9g | Fat: 7.8g | Fiber: 9.2g | Net Carbs: 13g