Cheddar Cheese & Curry Dip
This cheddar cheese and curry dip recipe is easy to make ahead of time as a delicious appetizer for your next party! Simple ingredients like olives and Greek yogurt come together to bring out fun and delicious flavors!
Servings: 10 people
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese 8 ounces
- One 4-1/2 ounce can chopped black olives drained
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 green onions white and green parts sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Crackers sliced bread or veggies for serving
In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for If you have time, refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the flavors to marry.
Serve with crackers, sliced bread or veggies.
Will keep in an airtight container for 1 week.
Calories: 123 | Total Carbs: 1.7g | Protein: 7.4g | Fat: 9.6g | Fiber: 0.2g | Net Carbs: 2g