Keto Italian Chopped Salad
This keto Italian Chopped Salad recipe is a low carb salad with a homemade balsamic vinaigrette and tons of vegetables.
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Italian Chopped Salad
- 1 cup sliced romaine lettuce about 1/2 a head of romaine
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 5 grape tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 th of an orange bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 th of a yellow squash sliced into half moons
- half an avocado
- few thin slices of red onion
- 6 ciliegine mini mozzarella balls, quartered
- 3 tablespoons roasted pinenuts
Veggies: You can obviously use whatever veggies you have on hand. Would also be great with cucumber, zucchini, green onions, etc.
Dairy Free/Whole30: Leave off the cheese for dairy free/Whole30.
Vinegar: I love this with balsamic vinegar. Would also be great with red wine vinegar.
Protein: I didn't add any cooked protein, I don't find this salad needs it. If you want more protein, you could add on some cooked chicken.
Calories: 452 | Total Carbs: 15.1g | Protein: 10.1g | Fat: 40.9g | Fiber: 6.8g | Net Carbs: 8g