Healthy Chicken Parmesan
Healthy Chicken Parmesan made with no breading, served over zucchini noodles. A light and healthy dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness (I get my chicken from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil divided
- salt and pepper
- 23.5 ounce jar of Prego Farmers' Market® Sauce Marinara, Tomato & Basil, or Roasted Garlic
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 4 zucchini's spiralized in to zucchini noodles using a spiralizer or mandoline (I like my zucchini noodles raw!)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees with the oven rack in the middle.
Heat an oven safe skillet over medium high heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. When the pan is warm, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, and sear the chicken breasts until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
Flip the chicken breasts, and top with each with 1/4 cup Prego Farmers' Market® Sauce, 1 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 ounce grated parmesan cheese, and drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Bake until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165 degrees, about 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Top the zucchini noodles with additional sauce, and top with the warm chicken.
Calories: 395 | Total Carbs: 16.4g | Protein: 47.2g | Fat: 15g | Fiber: 4.5g | Net Carbs: 12g