Favorite Curvy Fashion Clothing Basics
My favorite curvy fashion clothing basics for curvy girls! All affordable, well made and will last over multiple seasons.
I’m 5’9″ and weigh 185 pounds. My normal size is 10 in jeans, large in tops, large in bottoms, size 10 shoes.
- American Eagle 90’s Boyfriend Denim Shorts (sized up 2 sizes to a size 14 for a looser fit)
- Abercrombie Drapey V-Neck Tee (I have this in a size up in XL from before I lost weight, gives it a looser fit. Could definitely fit in a size large for a fitted look. I have this in like 10 colors)
- Aeire Eyelash Lace Plunge Bralette (I’m in my true size XL. Fits me PERFECT! I have it in the colors Soft Muslin, Strand, Navy and True Black. I sleep in these they’re so comfortable!)
- Arizona Birkenstock in Tobacco Oiled Leather (normally a size 10, but got these in the size 40 which is women’s 9-9.5, so you may need to size down 1 size)
- Walmart Time and Tru Short Sleeve Henley Rib T-Shirt (sized up 1 to an XL, the size Large was very fitted and I was worried it would shrink in the wash)
- Old Navy Luxe V-Neck Tee (I have this in a size up in XL from before I lost weight, gives it a looser fit. Could definitely fit in a size large for a fitted look. I have this in like 10 colors. Sadly not many left in stock at the moment)
- American Eagle AE 360 Ne(x)t Level Curvy Super High Waisted Jegging in the color Somber Navy and Black (my true size 10 in the regular length)
- Old Navy First Layer Fitted Tank for Women (I size down one and get a size Tall Medium, I have 3 of each in the color White, Black and Navy)
- Target A New Day Slim Fit Long Sleeve T-Shirt (I size up one to an XL, I have this in at least 10 different colors over the years)
- Thirdlove 24/7 Perfect Coverage Bra in size 36H in the color Taupe (true to size)
- Jack Purcells in White Canvas (in my true size women’s 10)
- No-Show socks (true to size)
- My go to swimsuit! It is so flattering. It is true to size (on the left I’m in a size 16, on the right I’m in a size 10). It comes in a ton of colors and is so affordable!
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!