Perfect Keto Burgers
Perfect Keto Burgers with a secret to the most flavorful and juicy keto hamburger! Gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, sugar free, low carb, keto, real food, clean eating.
Perfect Keto Burgers
Are you ready for the most flavorful, perfect, juicy burger patty of your life?
One of my biggest cravings is a good, juicy burger! I can’t get enough! After making them so many times, I have perfected the perfect keto burgers. And guess what? It’s SO simple!
Perfect Keto Burger Ingredients
First, you want to start out with really high quality ground beef. I get grass fed, organic ground beef. No junk meat here! I prefer 85% lean.
For really juicy keto burgers, you want to be gentle with the ground beef. Don’t mix it up at all with your hands. It will get too tight and tough and firm. I just take it right out of the packing container, divide it into the number of patties I’m going to make, then press them into patties. Then simply sprinkle the tops with kosher salt and pepper. That’s it! I promise you, it’s really that easy.
Then throw them on the grill (or use your indoor grill pan).
How to Serve Perfect Keto Burgers
Once they’re done cooking to medium rare (145ºF using an instant read meat thermometer), I let them rest for 5 minutes before eating them. This lets the juices redistribute in the burger, rather than squeezing all out as you eat it.
You’re going to love the amazing flavor of these burgers, and love even more how healthy they are! Low carb, Paleo, whole30, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, soy free, clean eating, real food.
If you make this Perfect Keto Burger be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you all and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to share and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!
Perfect Keto Burger
- 1-1/3 pound organic ground beef I prefer 85% lean (I get my beef from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend)
- salt + pepper
- Butter lettuce iceberg lettuce or romaine lettuce to use as lettuce "buns"
- Your favorite toppings such as: sliced tomatoes sliced red onions, sliced avocado, True Made Foods Ketchup, Keto Homemade Mayonnaise, yellow mustard, dill pickles, etc.
Kitchen Equipment Needed:
- Preheat your outdoor grill (or indoor grill pan) over medium high heat.
- Divide the meat into 1/4ths, and form the burger patties. (See the Notes below for my great hack of forming the perfect patties!). Season each patty with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Place the burger patties on the grill. Grill for 5-6 minutes, flip. Continue to cook until the burgers reach an internal temperature of 145ºF for medium rare, or 160ºF for medium on an instant read meat thermometer. Also, never press your patties as they're cooking! You'll squeeze all the flavorful juiciness out them. Be gentle with them.
- Remove from heat, and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve on lettuce "buns" with favorite toppings.
Nutrition facts are calculated as a courtesy and not guaranteed.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!