Whole30 + Keto Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Whole30 + Keto Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe – 7g net carbs! A low carb pasta and meat sauce dinner that is ready in less than 15 minutes! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
On nights when you want a super FAST and healthy dinner, this Whole30 + Keto spaghetti with meat sauce is your best friend. I can have this entire dinner ready in less than 15 minutes.
Even better, it satisfies all my pasta cravings while still keeping it Whole30 friendly and low carb!
Whole30 + Keto Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Ingredients
This is a 5 ingredient dinner! All you need is:
- avocado oil
- ground beef (I love my ButcherBox 100% grass-fed + finished ground beef)
- marinara sauce (I love my homemade sheet pan marinara sauce, but any marinara sauce will do!)
- hearts of palm pasta which is my absolute favorite Whole30 + keto friendly pasta swap out (code TASTESLOVELY gets you 10% off!)
- parsley or basil for garnish
This dinner is such a great back-pocket recipe to pull out on busy nights. Just as fast but way healthier than takeout! Plus, my kids love love love it!Print
- Heat your cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef, breaking it up with a spoon or potato masher. Cook until browned, and most of the fat has absorbed and evaporated. About 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the marinara sauce over the ground beef, stirring to combine.
- Add in the hearts of palm pasta. Stir to combine. Warm gently over low heat for 4 minutes.
- Serve warm, topped with fresh herbs.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for at least 5 days, or frozen for at least 6 months.
Meat: I love this with ground beef. You could also use ground turkey or ground italian sausage!
Sauce: I love using my homemade marinara sauce, which I make a freeze a ton in the summer when my garden is full of tomatoes. But your favorite store bought brand will work too! Rao’s makes my favorite store bought that is keto + Whole30 friendly.
Noodles: This hearts of palm pasta is my absolute favorite keto and whole30 noodle substitute! (Code TASTESLOVELY for 10% off!) It tastes the closest to the real deal. You could also use zucchini noodles, or your favorite noodle or noodle substitute.
Dairy: If you eat dairy, this is amazing topped with parmesan cheese.
Reheating: Either microwave until warm, about 3-5 minutes (I like to sprinkle in a little water to help it steam and prevent it from drying out). Or reheat on to stove over medium heat until warm (I like to add a little water to help loosen up the sauce and noodles).
Nutrition: Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!