Five Things for Friday
1. Happy Valentine’s Day friends! Hope you all have a love filled day full of hearts, flowers and chocolates. And more chocolates. And a few glasses of champagne.
2. It’s a 3 day weekend! And my birthday is Monday! We have the *best* weekend planned. We’ve rented the most amazing beach house in Bodega Bay for the long weekend. We’re going up with my sister and her husband, and another couple we’re great friends with. Our house has a view of the Pacific ocean on one side, and the golf course on the other side. Looking forward to a weekend of eating fresh seafood, kissing the boys goodbye as they go play golf and us girls go shopping, warm fires from the fireplace, the fresh ocean air, and enjoying a glass of wine on the beach watching the sunset. Is it time to leave yet?!
3. How beautiful was this sunrise on my way in to work yesterday? I love working so early in the morning. It means I get to see lots of sunrises.
4. Max has no sense of personal space, and will do whatever it takes to keep his window lookout. Gotta love that about him. At least he’s light, you barely notice he’s there.
5. It rained a ton last weekend and early this week. California desperately needs rain, and it finally felt like winter around here. (Sorry to all of you battling snowstorms!) Was feeling a little cooped up in the rain, so I grabbed my camera and snapped some pics of the rainy scene outside. Especially loved these rain drops on the leaves.