Five Things for Friday
1. Shawn and I invented the funnest way to pass the time when you’re waiting for your food to come at a restaurant. It’s called the Wedding Ring Challenge. Drop your wedding ring in your spouses drink, and the first to get to the ring wins. Careful not to swallow it!
2. I had the BEST experience with Geico this week! I got in a teeny accident on Monday. Me and another guy were both backing out of our parking spots at the same time, and just barely bumped into each other. My car was fine, but his bumper had a little bit of paint loosen. I called Geico and they handled everything. Since we were both backing out at the same time, we were both 50% liable for each others damage. Since I was less than 51% liable my rates won’t be affected at all, and Geico is paying for my 50% damage to his car. The best! Paying for car insurance without ever filing a claim for the past 10+ years really paid off : )
3. Max loves to look out the window while standing on his back legs and barking. He can balance while standing forever! It is too funny. So glad I caught 9 seconds of it on video:
4. I loved seeing Lena on SNL last week, but I felt like the sketches could have been better for her. If you haven’t seen it, I loved this unaired sketch from SNL with Lena and the other SNL girls. If you wanna know the type of girl I am, I am TOTALLY the blonde girl in this sketch. I love it. I’ve watched it 10 times. Easily.
5. Speaking of internet funny videos, did you see the Zach Galifianakis Between 2 Ferns with Barack Obama? Hilarious!
Happy Friday Friends! Hope you all have a great weekend. We’re headed up to Lake Tahoe with a bunch of our friends!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!