Keto BLT Caprese Salad
Keto BLT Caprese Salad Recipe – just 6 carbs! A low carb salad with bacon, greens, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and my favorite homemade keto balsamic vinaigrette. Paleo, gluten free, grain free, clean eating, real food.
You’re looking at my current favorite lunch, that I’ve been making over and over all summer long. This Keto BLT Caprese Salad is bringing me so much joy, and I look forward to it as soon as I wake up in the morning.
I love how easy it is to make. Perfect for lunch. Just a tiny bit of chopping. I can always have it ready in 5 minutes. Can’t beat it!
Keto BLT Caprese Salad Ingredients
So many favorites of this salad, that all work perfectly together. You have the sweet and tangy homemade keto balsamic vinaigrette, the velvety spinach, slightly peppery arugula, crispy and salty bacon, sweet and flavorful grape tomatoes (mine are straight from my garden!) plus the creamy and fatty mozzarella cheese.
All the flavors you love of a BLT sandwich AND an Italian caprese salad mixed in one. Perfect light and filling summer lunch or dinner!
Keto BLT Caprese Salad
Keto Balsamic Dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
BLT Caprese Salad
- 1 cup organic baby arugula
- 1 cup organic baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 ounce mini mozzarella balls, I love the marinated ones in oil, sliced in half (about 6 mini mozzarella balls)
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add all the dressing ingredients and whisk with a fork to combine. Give a taste, and adjust seasoning if needed.
- On top of the dressing, add in the arugula and spinach. Toss to combine and coat all the leaves.
- Transfer to a plate (or just eat it out of the salad bowl, haha!), and top with the bacon, tomatoes and mozzarella.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
6 Comments on “Keto BLT Caprese Salad”
Doubled the recipe for my daughter and myself. Perfect lunch !
The dressing is wonderful and easy, definitely will be making again 😉
It is wonderful that you made it for you and your daughter for lunch Cynde. Sounds like the perfect date to me. I am so glad you will be making it again.
Gorgeous and delicious!
So glad you like it!
Yumm! I’ve been making a salad just like this but use salami instead of bacon ❤️
Omg! Making this salad with salami would be delicious Sienna! I’ll have to give that a try!