Kitchen Storage + Organization Favorites
Our kitchen is small. And I mean SMALL! Here is where you can see a tour of our 700 square foot tiny home, including our cute but teeny, tiny kitchen.
I only have 4 drawers in my entire kitchen. FOUR!
Being organized is essential. I’m able to fit everything I need thanks to some creative storage solutions.
You can watch a tour of my Keto Stocked Kitchen here to see photos and videos of my storage solutions in action!
Favorite Kitchen Storage Containers
- Ball Wide Mouth Pint Mason Jar: It holds 2 cups. I use this to hold chia seeds, hemp hearts, nut butters, homemade condiments, smaller amounts of nuts/seeds/flakes. I also use them in my fridge to keep herbs and green onions in water and fresher! These are also our drinking glasses, haha!
- Ball Wide Mouth Quart Mason Jar: It holds 4 cups. This is what I store all my homemade bone broth in, large quantities of nuts, cold brew coffee, etc. I also use them in my fridge to keep kale or asparagus in water and fresher!
- Ball 4 oz Mason Jar: This is the size I use to organize all my dried herbs + spices.
- Kerr Half Pint Mason Jar: This is my least used mason jar, but I still like them occasionally. They hold 1 cup. I use it to store my cashew cream in, or smaller quantities of nuts or leftover sauces.
- Mason Jar Erasable Labels: I have these erasable labels on the lid of every mason jar I have. So great to write what it is, and the date you made it. You write on the label with a sharpie, and when you’re done you use an eraser and it completely comes off! I put them in the dishwasher too! Obsessed.
- iDesign Narrow Fridge Bin: I use this to organize my lemons, limes, apples, oranges and avocados.
- iDesign Deep Divided Bin: I use this to organize the lunch meat and cheese. I love that I can grab out this whole thing when making the boys lunches!
- iDesign egg carton: Love that it holds 14 eggs! Our chickens lay a lot of eggs, so I need all the egg storage I can get!
- Greenco Beverage Dispenser: Use to organize any of our carbonated drink cans
- Greenco Wide Refrigerator Organizer: I use this to organize all of Shawn’s “fancy” cheeses and salamis that he likes to snack on at night.
- Oxo pop top 1.7 quart storage container (the medium size rectangle bins)
- Oxo pop top .6 quart storage container (the small size rectangle bins)
- Oxo pop top 3.7 quart storage container (the tall/large size rectangle bins)
- Oxo pop top 2.8 quart storage container (the large square size bins)
- Stick on battery operated lights for the pantry
- Erasable labels for the bins (you can write on them with any sharpie, then erase it with any eraser!)
Drawer + Cabinet Organizers
- Silverware organizer: being so short on drawers, I love how compact this is! Freed up so much room in my silverware drawer!
- Drawer knife organizer: Fits perfectly in my drawer. I like to keep my counters as clutter free as possible. Plus, keep knives out of site from my kids, haha!
- Drawer organizers: These come in a variety of sizes, so you can get the to fit exactly what you need in whatever drawer size you have! I love when everything has a place!
- Cutting board + sheet pan pull out rack: I have 2 of these side by side in the cabinet above my fridge. I’m able to store all my cutting boards, baking sheets, baking racks + muffin pans in there!
- mDesign Tea Bag Organizer: I love my teas! This is a fun and convenient way to organize them and make them easy to see. No more towers of tea boxes falling on my head!
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
3 Comments on “Kitchen Storage + Organization Favorites”
thanks for sharing the information, it was helpful to me.
Question for Shawn about the lights! The ones you linked are super short, but in the photo appear to go around the entire interior pantry door frame. Did he get multiple sets or can you attach more? I would love to do this too but 2ft is not enough and I don’t want multiple controllers ?
Shawn used 3 sets of lights for our small pantry Missie. I love how the pantry lights up now, it’s just perfect! I sure hope you like it too!