Whole30 + Keto Chicken Thighs with Orange Parsley Sauce
Whole30 + Keto Chicken Thighs with Orange Parsley Sauce Recipe – my hack for making perfectly crispy chicken thighs topped with a bright and fresh low carb sauce. Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
You are going to LOVE this orange parsley sauce! So bright and fresh!
Watch Crispy Chicken Thighs with Orange Parsley Sauce video (0:56 mins):
- 1 bunch of parsley, some stems ok
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted pecans
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Zest from 1 orange
- Juice from 1 orange (about ⅓ cup)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all the orange parsley sauce ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Will keep in an airtight container for at least 1 week.
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Set in the wire rack.
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt + pepper, then place on the wire rack over the rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 40-45 minutes, until the skin is crispy and golden brown, and the chicken has an internal temperature of at least 165ºF. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken thighs warm, topped with the orange parsley sauce. I love serving mine with roasted broccoli and roasted radishes.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Substitution for pecans: Could use any other nut!
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!