Whole30 + Keto Roasted Broccoli
Whole30 + Keto Roasted Broccoli Recipe – simple, delicious and healthy roasted broccoli with crispy edges. Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
This is one of my go to dinner side dishes.
You can’t beat roasted broccoli when it comes to convenience, taste and clean eating.
How To Roast Broccoli
This recipe could not be simpler. You just toss the broccoli in olive oil, spread on the baking sheet, and let the oven do the work for you. No need to even stir it while roasting.
Be sure to spread out the broccoli in an even layer. If it is too crowded the broccoli will steam and not get crisp edges.Print
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Toss the broccoli with olive oil. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes until soft and has crispy golden brown edges.
- Serve warm. Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for 5 days.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!