Whole30 + Keto Roasted Asparagus
Whole30 + Keto Roasted Asparagus Recipe – simple, delicious and healthy roasted asparagus with crispy edges. Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
How To Roast Asparagus
Roasted asparagus is one of my favorite whole30 + keto side dishes. Especially with salmon. They just go together so perfectly.
This recipe couldn’t be more simple to make. Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil, season with salt + pepper and let the oven do all the work. Almost no clean up!
Is Asparagus Whole30 + Keto?
Yes! Asparagus is whole30 approved and very keto friendly.
It only has 2 carbs per serving, so low carb!Print
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt + pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Toss the asparagus with olive oil. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until soft and has crispy golden brown edges.
- Serve warm. Also delicious with fresh lemon!
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for 5 days.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!