Whole30 + Keto Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Whole30 + Keto Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe – simple, delicious and healthy roasted brussels sprouts with crispy edges. Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
I absolutely love brussels sprouts, especially roasted. They have a delicious, meaty flavor.
The best is when the outer leaves get crispy and crunchy. My favorite!
How To Roast Brussels Sprouts
Whole30 + keto roasted brussels sprouts could not be easier to make. Just toss the cut brussels in olive oil, spread in an even layer on the baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper. No need to even turn them while roasting.
Make sure they baking sheet isn’t too crowded, otherwise the brussels will steam and not get crispy.Print
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Toss the brussels sprouts with olive oil. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes until soft and has crispy golden brown edges.
- Serve warm. Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for 5 days.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!