Whole30 + Keto Roasted Cauliflower
Whole30 + Keto Roasted Cauliflower Recipe – simple, delicious and healthy roasted cauliflower with crispy edges. Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
Just look at those crispy, golden edges!
Roasted cauliflower is one of my favorite whole30 + keto side dishes. It’s low carb, versatile, and so delicious with everything.
How To Roast Cauliflower
Roasting cauliflower could not be more simple. You toss the cauliflower florets in olive oil, spread in an even layer on a baking sheet, season with salt + pepper, and let the oven do the work for you.
The real key is to make sure the baking sheet isn’t too crowded. Otherwise the cauliflower will steam and you won’t get those gorgeous crispy edges.Print
4 cups cauliflower florets
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt + pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Toss the cauliflower with olive oil. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes until soft and has crispy golden brown edges.
- Serve warm. Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for 5 days.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!