Favorite Non-Toxic Bakeware
My favorite non-toxic bakeware items I use in the kitchen. Avoid toxins and chemicals leaching out into your food from unhealthy non-stick coatings and instead use safer, toxic free stainless steel, glass and silicone baking dishes.
If you’re new here and new to toxic free living, start with this post: Why I Made My Home Toxic Free + How I Did It!
Along with eating clean ingredients, I also like baking on clean and toxic free baking dishes. The chemicals in teflon non-stick bakeware are extremely bad for you.
Choose the safer, healthier route and bake on stainless steel, silicone and glass.
Toxic Free Bakeware
- Stainless Steel Half Sheet Baking Sheet with Cooling Rack: I use these non-toxic stainless steel baking sheets to roast vegetables and also to bake cookies. They come with a non-toxic stainless steel cooling rack/baking sheet that is great for kale chips and roasting meat!
- Stainless Steel Rimmed Quarter Baking Sheet with Cooling Rack: When I’m roasting smaller batches of vegetables and making a small batch of cookies, I like using these quarter sheets.
- Glass Loaf Pan: A glass loaf pan is such an easy swap for nonstick. I use this to make meatloaf, and also baked breads.
- Silicone Muffin and Mini Muffin Pan: I love using silicone muffin pans even more since they’re flexible and you can easily remove the muffins. No need for muffin liners! Just be sure to put them on a rimmed baking sheet before filling and baking. They are super flexible and your batter will pour out with a sturdy bottom.
- Glass 9×13 Baking Dish: Perfect for casseroles or sheet pan cakes!
- Glass 8×8 Baking Dish: Use for smaller casseroles or brownies or square cakes!
- Silicone Spring Form + Cake Pan: These are perfect for your springform pan needs! A glass bottom, and a silicon ring.
- Glass Mixing Bowls: My very favorite mixing bowls. They stack inside each other for easy storage.
- Glass Pie Dish: Glass if 100% safe for baking, perfect for pies!
- 6-Ounce Glass Custard Cups: I love these for small batch desserts, or my lava cakes!
- Cake Decorating Tool: Easiest way to pipe a pretty border on your cake.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!