Favorite Non-Toxic Cookware
My favorite non-toxic cookware items I use in the kitchen. Avoid toxins and chemicals leaching out into your food by using safer, toxic free pots and pans.
If you’re new here and new to toxic free living, start with this post: Why I Made My Home Toxic Free + How I Did It!
Along with eating clean ingredients, I also like cooking on clean and toxic free pots and pans. The chemicals in teflon non-stick cookware are extremely bad for you.
Luckily, there are tons of great options for toxic free and safe cookware! Here are my favorites that are all very affordable.
I am a minimalist, and this is literally all that I have in my kitchen. And I’m a food blogger who LOVES to cook! I can get ALL of my cooking done with these few items.
- Lodge 12″ Cast Iron Skillet: This is hands down my most used and loved pan! I have 2. I am obsessed with them. It is made of iron, so completely non-toxic and safe. They come pre-seasoned, so you can use them straight away. It gets a great sear on meat, I use it for vegetables and stir fry’s also. I never have sticking issues. I use this pan for 90% of all my cooking. And you can’t beat that price!
- Greenpan Rio 8″ + 11″ Non-Stick Skillet: I use these pans for eggs, sautéing spinach, and pancakes. That’s it. Basically just things that I can’t use in the cast iron skillet. I only hand wash them, and stack them with paper towels in between so they don’t get scratched. They have a ceramic coating, which is non-toxic. They do heat quickly. I usually keep the heat level no higher than medium heat.
- Greenpan Rio 12″ Non-Stick Skillet: I got a 2nd slightly larger Greenpan. I prefer the 12″ and 8″ sizes the most. But you can only buy the 8″ bundled with the 11″. I use the bonus 11″ skillet when I’m making pancakes for the whole family and want to have 2 pans going.
- Lodge 6 Quart Dutch Oven: This is just as great as the Le Creuset dutch oven, but a fraction of the price. I use this large pot for all of my soups, braising pot roast, and any boiling. It’s enameled cast iron, so completely safe. I love the white color! It comes in other colors too. It can go in the oven too.
- Cuisinart Stainless Steel 3 Quart Sauce Pan: I use this sauce pan to reheat small batches of soup, or heat up marinara sauce, or do small batch boiling.
- Lodge 8″ Cast Iron Skillet: I have 2 of these mini little cast iron skillets. I use them to make skillet cookies or brownies, or mini creamy cauliflower rice casseroles. These aren’t essential, and I don’t use them often. But they’re so small and cute, so I hold on to them.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!