Favorite Small Kitchen Appliances
The best small kitchen appliances I use in the kitchen. My favorite small kitchen electrics and gadgets.
If you’re new here and new to toxic free living, start with this post: Why I Made My Home Toxic Free + How I Did It! In that post I share everything you need to know about going toxic free, the resources I learned from, how I budgeted and slowly made the toxic free swaps, and a round up of all my toxic free posts linking to my favorite products (including this one!).
Favorite Toxic Free Kitchen Appliances
- Vitamix 5200: I love this blender! Blends all of my smoothies, almond milk, soups, banana muffins and keto frosty’s perfectly. I use this every day, and is worth the investment for homemade almond milk alone.
- Food Processor: I love using this to make my homemade almond butter and pecan butter, pesto, chimichurri sauce, orange parsley sauce, salsa, etc.
- Immersion Blender: Can’t make homemade mayonnaise without my beloved immersion blender! Great for soups and to make my paleo banana pancakes too!
- Instant Pot: I got this just to make bone broth, but love it for my beef stew, pot roast, ribs and more!
- Hand Mixer: My hand mixer gets used the most to make coconut whipped cream, but it’s also great for cookies and baked goods!
- Spiralizer: Easiest way to make zucchini noodles!
- Waffle Maker: The best way to make toaster size waffles. I love making a big batch of my paleo waffles and freezing them to quickly reheat on busy mornings. Sadly, this is coated with a nonstick coating, which is toxic. I haven’t been able to find a better solution, but will update if I do!
- French Press Coffee Maker: The most bold flavored coffee, and a real space saver!
- Coffee Grinder: We only buy whole beans and grind them ourselves. Makes a much fresher tasting coffee.
- Toaster: I love using these to reheat homemade waffles, or make my kids toast.
- Ceramic Air Fryer: I have this air fryer. I rarely use it, I prefer my oven so I can make a lot of food at once for my family. But if you’re in the market for an air fryer, this one is ceramic coated so toxic free!
- Cold Brew Mason Jar Filter: My favorite way to make cold brew!
- Ice Cream Maker
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!