Paleo Blueberry Muffins (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Paleo Blueberry Muffins – made with almond flour and sweetened with banana and coconut sugar. The batter is made in the blender! Gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free, soy free, clean eating, real food.
These paleo blueberry muffins are so amazing! I am too excited to share them with you!
You’ve all been loving my paleo banana muffins so much, I get multiple emails a week from you guys saying how much you and your family are enjoying them. So I know you’re going to love this blueberry muffin version.
My sweet, sweet husband leaves for work very early in the morning. I rarely even hear him get up. I love to have a healthy breakfast he can grab on the go, and these paleo blueberry muffins have been perfect!
Just like my paleo banana muffins, these paleo blueberry muffins are made in the blender, so they come together in a snap.
They are made with almond flour, which adds in tons of protein to the muffins. They are sweetened with bananas and coconut sugar, and have other great and healthy ingredients like coconut oil and eggs. Each muffin has half an egg in it!
And of course, lots of juicy, fresh blueberries which are so delicious this time of year.
I top my paleo blueberry muffins with a sprinkling of sliced almonds, just to add a little more crunch on top.
I prefer skipping muffin liners, and using a nonstick silicone muffin pan instead. I don’t want to waste any of the muffin that gets stuck to the paper liner! Plus, I think they look so much prettier without muffin liners. But feel free to use muffin liners if that’s easier for you.
These muffins keep for at least 5 days in an airtight container, perfect for a work weeks worth of grab-and-go breakfasts. My 2.5 year old loves eating these too! And I love feeding them to my family since they’re so dang healthy! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free, soy free, packed with protein, real food, clean eating.
Paleo Blueberry Muffins (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 4 medium bananas, slightly over ripe with brown freckles
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups almond flour, this one is my favorite
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar, this one is my favorite
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and room temperature
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup roasted sliced almonds, roughly chopped (optional)
Kitchen Gear Needed
- Blender, I love my Vitamix!
- Silicone Muffin Pan
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees with the oven rack in the middle.
- In a high speed blender, combine the bananas, eggs, almond flour, coconut sugar, coconut oil, baking powder, vanilla, and salt. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed. Add the blueberries and gently fold in to the batter. (Don't blend the blueberries in)
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan, filling each muffin to the top.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of the chopped sliced almonds on top of each muffin.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. Allow to cool, remove from the muffin pan and enjoy!
- Muffins will last 5 days in an airtight container, or frozen for 1 year. See notes for freezing instructions.
More Paleo Baked Goods:
Paleo Banana Muffins
Paleo Almond Butter and Jam Cookie Cups
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
12 Comments on “Paleo Blueberry Muffins (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)”
These came out great! They were plenty sweet and had a nice soft texture, just what you want from a blueberry muffin. Will definitely be making these again!
I am so glad you like my blueberry muffins Caroline. I am happy the texture was just right. That is fantastic that you will be making them again.
Love these muffins! Big hit with My husband and son also!
Thanks for letting me know that you enjoyed my Paleo Blueberry Muffins Maggie! I am so happy they were a hit with your husband and son! I love it when that happens.
So glad your family enjoyed these!
Do you have a breakdown of the per serving units of carbs, protein, fat, etc? I am counting macros so it would be great to have this information. Thank you.
I haven’t for this recipe, but I calculate using myfitnesspal.com!
These were so yummy! I made them this morning! What a simple, quick recipe, with easy clean up. Perfect for a Saturday morning or a day off. I can’t wait to enjoy these the rest of the week!!
Yea! I’m so happy to hear that Katie! Thank you! Hope you’re having a great holiday weekend. Thanks for taking the time to share such kindness with me!
THESE WERE PRETTY GOOD! I HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO FIND A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE THAT WAS PALEO AND DIDN’T HAVE AWFUL REVIEWS. I HAD THE SAME EXACT SILICONE MUFFIN TIN AND MINE UNFORTUNATELY STUCK TO THEM. I BAKED AT 350 FOR 35 MINUTES AND THEY WERE PRETTY BROWN… I COULDN’T IMAGINE BAKING THEM ANYMORE! I AM NOT A SUGAR FEIN BUT THESE COULD BENEFIT FROM A LITTLE MORE. THANKS FOR THE RECIPE :)
So glad you liked them Brittany! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you liked my recipe. Means the world!