Whole30 + Keto BLT Lettuce Wraps
Whole30 + Keto BLT Lettuce Wraps Recipe with ranch dressing – a healthy and delicious low carb lunch, dinner or appetizer. Perfect use for your summer tomatoes! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
It’s tomato season! One of my favorite times of year! Our farmers market is packed with tons of ripe and juicy heirloom and grape tomatoes. And our garden is just starting to get the first few tomatoes turning red.
These Whole30 + Keto BLT Lettuce Wraps with ranch dressing is on of the many ways I love using them up. The tomatoes are so delicious, and they get to shine in these lettuce wraps.
No better combo with ripe tomatoes than bacon and lettuce. These is my healthier spin on the traditional BLT sandwich. You can still enjoy your favorite flavors while eating Whole30, keto and gluten free!
To make them even more delicious, I serve them with sliced avocado and an irresistible homemade whole30 + keto ranch dressing.
It is seriously the best ranch dressing you will ever have!
I serve my Whole30 + Keto BLT lettuce wraps in butter lettuce. It is my favorite to use as lettuce wraps, but these would work with romaine or iceberg lettuce too.
These are such a simple and tasty dinner or lunch, but work great served as appetizers too! Not only are they delicious, but so healthy too! Paleo, whole30, keto, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.Print
BLT Lettuce Wraps
- 1 head butter lettuce (or iceberg or romaine)
- 8 slices of thick cut bacon (I get my bacon from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- sliced avocado (optional)
- 1 batch Whole30 + Keto mayonnaise (or 1.5 cups store bought mayonnaise)
- 1/4 cup homemade almond milk (or store bought unsweetened, plain almond milk), or more to consistency preference
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley (or dried parsley)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives (or dried chives)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped dill (or 1 teaspoon dried dill)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + pepper, or more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Line your rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil (for easy cleanup). Place the bacon in an even layer on the baking sheet without the bacon touching. Put the bacon in a COLD oven, then set the temperature to 425ºF. Bake for 20-35 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Cook time will depend on how thick your bacon is. Transfer the bacon to paper towels to drain off excess bacon fat.
- Make the ranch dressing by combining the mayonnaise, almond milk, lemon juice, parsley, dill, chives, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Make the lettuce wraps by placing bacon on the butter lettuce leaf, then topping with cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado and a drizzle of the avocado ranch dressing.
You can use grape tomatoes, or slice up large tomatoes! Out of fresh tomatoes? Drain a can of diced tomatoes and sprinkle them on. Yum!
Out of bacon? You could oven bake some prosciutto until crispy! Or fry up deli ham!
I prefer butter lettuce, but romaine or iceberg works too. You could ever serve it as a salad over baby greens.
Avocado is optional, but so yummy if you have it!
More Paleo + Whole30 Lettuce Wraps:
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!