1. We headed back up to Tahoe again over the weekend, but this time there was SNOW! Lots of snow. It was just beautiful.
2. How cute are our dogs?! It’s so tricky getting them all in a picture, so this picture is kind of a big deal. I can’t get over what a sloth Lou is! He’ll lay like that forever. He’s so cute!
3. We had our power go out for hours last night while they were working on the electrical poles. It’s amazing how much you can’t get done without power. So I did some crafting by candle light, while listening to Christmas music on my phone. Then me and Shawn played cards, and it turned out to be the funnest night ever!
4. When the power was out, Shawn and I also wrapped all of the presents for his family. I think they turned out so cute!
5. We’re headed to Mexico tomorrow! We’re all packed and ready to go. I can’t wait for a week of vacation in the sun with my family. I already have 2 posts scheduled for next week, so you won’t miss me too much, *wink*. But I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families and loved ones!