Five Things for Friday
1. We headed back up to Tahoe again over the weekend, but this time there was SNOW! Lots of snow. It was just beautiful.
2. How cute are our dogs?! It’s so tricky getting them all in a picture, so this picture is kind of a big deal. I can’t get over what a sloth Lou is! He’ll lay like that forever. He’s so cute!
3. We had our power go out for hours last night while they were working on the electrical poles. It’s amazing how much you can’t get done without power. So I did some crafting by candle light, while listening to Christmas music on my phone. Then me and Shawn played cards, and it turned out to be the funnest night ever!
4. When the power was out, Shawn and I also wrapped all of the presents for his family. I think they turned out so cute!
5. We’re headed to Mexico tomorrow! We’re all packed and ready to go. I can’t wait for a week of vacation in the sun with my family. I already have 2 posts scheduled for next week, so you won’t miss me too much, *wink*. But I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families and loved ones!
8 Comments on “Five Things for Friday”
What a cute idea for wrapping your gifts! Looks so cute!
I love that you had a fun and productive night, even with no power!! crafting by candle light, while listening to Christmas music sounds great!! and love love love how you wrapped those gifts!!! so pretty!!! Happy holidays!!!
It’s so nice to see snow up in Tahoe after last year — it’s so beautiful! And I love how you gift wrapped your presents. They look just perfect! Have a wonderful time in Mexica, and have a margarita for me will you? ;)
What cute dogs!!! After a long week of work, I’m pretty much laying like Lou on my couch right now haha! Those gifts are wrapped so beautifully. What a great idea using stamps! Have a FAB time on your vacation!!
Your dogs are the cutest, Natalie! I love how Lou just lays in your lap, so cuddly and cute! And you and your husband did a beautiful wrapping job! Maybe I should turn my power off and see if it helps me any! :) Hope you have a fabulous time in Mexico and a great holiday, Natalie!
Shawn wrapped those?! I’m impressed! Crafting by candelight sounds fun to me :) Enjoy your Mexican Christmas! Last time I had a mexican christmas, we were at an all inclusive resort and christmas day turned out to be one of my worst hangovers (definitely top 5). My mom kept coming in to feed me saltines and sprite and I finally made it out of bed for dinner. I wouldn’t recommend it! haha but enjoy some margaritas for me :)
Awwwww your dogs are so cute! I love that pic! Also, when I lived in Brazil the power went out all the time (pretty much every time it rained too hard). I used to love it! Candle lights, a break from technology, having to interact with each other! lol
Anyway, have fun in Mexico, girl! Have lots of fun for me!!!
Just love that first photo! All of our snow melted, so I’m just praying, PLEASE let there be a blizzard before next week! LOL. And wow! You are so creative with your gift-wrapping—loving that pine decor! Have an awesome time in Mexico, girl! Sounds like a fab trip!