Keto French Omelette
Keto French Omelette Recipe + Video – how to make the perfect light and fluffy french omelette that is low carb. Paleo, Whole30, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
Keto French Omelette
I love making easy dishes that taste as if they took forever! Makes me feel super fancy and totally excited to eat! Sometimes on keto, it can feel like breakfast is the same thing all the time, but guess what? It doesn’t have to be!
This Keto French Omelette is super light and fluffy and stuffed with fresh onions and herbs to make it a fun, flavorful option in your breakfast rotation. The ghee adds a hint of richness that completes the omelette. The best part? It’s done in under 10 min with minimal cleanup.
Keto French Omelette Ingredients
I love chopping up fresh green onion, dill, and parsley for my omelet, but you can choose your own favorite herbs and customize the Keto French Omelette to your liking!
The most important steps are the way the eggs are cooked, so anything you put inside is just an added bonus! Make sure to watch my demo video below to make the *perfect* eggs.
Watch French Omelette Recipe Demo
If you make this keto french omelette, be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you all and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to share and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!Print
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh herbs (I love using green onions, parsley and dill)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- *This is a very visual recipe, so please be sure to watch the recipe demo*
- Start by blending your eggs either in a mason jar with an immersion blender, or in a blender. You wan the white and the yolk completely mixed, this will allow them to get light and fluffy.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium low heat for 90 seconds.
- When your pan is warm, add your ghee and melt. Then pour in your eggs.
- Start very quickly scrambling the eggs using small strokes to make the smallest curds possible. When the eggs are almost set, spread them into a flat pancake. Allow to set for 30-45 seconds.
- Top with the fresh herbs, then use your spatula and fingers to gently roll the omelette and transfer to a plate.
- Enjoy warm!
Herbs: Feel free to use your favorite mixture of fresh herbs.
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the Ingredients above. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!