My Toxic Free Skin Care Routine and Favorite Products
My toxic free, all natural skin care routine and favorite products. All safe to use when pregnant and breastfeeding!
A few years ago, I switched everything in my home to be toxic free. This included all my skin care products. My skin has never looked or felt better!
Everything I use is natural, toxic free and safe to use when pregnant and breastfeeding.
Toxic Free Skincare Routine + Favorite Products
- Primally Pure Cleansing Oil
- Code TASTESLOVELY for 10% off
- I am obsessed with this stuff. It is my cleanser, makeup remover AND moisturizer all in 1 product. At first it felt strange to not have bubbles washing my face. But after trying it I love it so much and will never go back. It feels like a massage oil, and it smells amazing. To use, you massage a whole dropper full of the oil onto your dry face and eyes. It “melts” all the makeup, and the oil cleanses your face without stripping your natural oils. Then you get a wash cloth wet with warm water, and wipe it all off. All the makeup comes off on your wash cloth, and the wash cloth also works as a gentle exfoliator as you wipe it in on your face. I do this at night before bed. Then after I shower, I use another 1/2 a dropper to be my moisturizer that I rub all over my face and neck. It absorbs overnight, and I wake up in the morning with glowing skin.1 bottle lasts me about 1 month.
- Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel
- This is a super gentle peel that gives me the brightest skin every morning! It is proprietary multi-acid complex made with AHA/BHA. It gently dull/dead skin cells and shrinks my pores. I do 1 pump of this every other night, after using my Primally Pure Oil Cleanser to remove my makeup. I let it dry for 2 minutes while I brush my teeth, then follow with more Primally Pure Oil Cleanser as my moisturizer.
- Beautycounter All Bright C Serum
- I think of this as an even gentler version of the Overnight Resurfacing Peel. It has 2 blends of vitamin c that brightens my skin and reduces dark spots. Great defense against environmental stressors. Plus, it smells citrusy and refreshing, and a fun way to start my day! Every morning I shower, and rinse my face with just warm water. No oil cleanser or anything (it’s still clean from the night before). After drying off, I do 1 pump of this All Bright C Serum every morning. Then I do my makeup routine. My primer works as my moisturizer for day time.
- Primally Pure Complexion Spray
- Eminence Exfoliant
- Once a week, I exfoliate my skin with this gentle exfoliant. It is a powder. First I’ll oil cleanse. Then I add about 1/2 tablespoon of the powdered exfoliant onto my hand, and sprinkle on water to make a paste. Then gentle rub on my face to clear away any dead skin. After, I splash warm water on my face to get it off. It’s extremely gentle, and leaves my skin so soft and bright.
- Primally Pure Plumping Mask
- Code TASTESLOVELY for 10% off
- Once a week, after exfoliating I love to follow it with this Plumping Mask. It visibly firms my skin, stimulates cell renewal and promotes circulation + collagen production. I leave it on for a good 30 minutes while taking a relaxing bath every Sunday night. One of my favorite little luxuries. After, I wash it off with a warm wash cloth, and follow with my Overnight Resurfacing Peel, then my Oil Cleanser as a moisturizer.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!