Whole30 + Keto Herby Lemon Coleslaw
Whole30 + Keto Herby Lemon Coleslaw – a healthy and bright coleslaw with fresh herbs and a homemade coleslaw dressing sweetened with date paste. Ready in 15 minutes! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, vegetarian, clean eating, real food.
I love coleslaw more than any other salad.
You just can’t beat that crunch.
In the winter, when cabbage is at it’s peak, I love to make coleslaw as quick and tasty side dish.
Coleslaw is so wonderful because it’s a salad that actually gets better the longer it sits. I love leftover colesaw the next day.
The salad is shredded organic coleslaw mix (thanks for doing the chopping for me Trader Joe’s!) and tons of fresh herbs like parsley, dill and chives.
This is delicious served along with roasted chicken or salmon.
You will love feeding this clean eating, paleo, keto, whole30, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free, real food coleslaw to your family. And they will love to eat it.
Watch Coleslaw Recipe Video (33 seconds)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (from about half a lemon)
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit (use date paste for Whole30)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups organic coleslaw mix (I buy two 9-ounce bags from Trader Joe’s)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- In the bottom of a large bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk to combine. Taste, and adjust if needed. (Want it brighter? Add more lemon. Want it sweeter? Add more monk fruit)
- On top of the dressing, add in the coleslaw mix, parsley, dill and chives. Toss to combine.
- You can serve it immediately, or it will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 5 days.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!