Whole30 + Keto Thai Almond Butter Coleslaw
Whole30 + Keto Thai Almond Butter Coleslaw Recipe – a healthy and easy coleslaw tossed in a paleo + whole30 chicken satay sauce made with almond butter. Gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free, clean eating, real food.
Don’t you love a good coleslaw recipe? So crunchy and cold and refreshing. This Whole30 + Keto Thai Almond Butter Coleslaw is quickly becoming my favorite.
Best of all is the thai almond butter salad dressing the coleslaw is tossed in.
What I love about this Whole30 + Keto thai almond butter coleslaw is the longer it sits, the more delicious it tastes. The flavors get a chance to marry and marinate into the vegetables.
I usually make it in the afternoon during nap time, and by dinner time it is bursting with flavor. But all the vegetables stay crunchy and firm.
Not only is it so delicious, but healthy too! Paleo, whole30, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free, soy free, clean eating, real food.
Highly recommend serving this with my Whole30 + Keto Thai Chicken Satay Skewers!Print
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup roasted, sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup finely sliced green onions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the coleslaw ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients. Whisk to combine.
- Pour desired amount of dressing (it may not need all of it), over the coleslaw. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
- Serve cold. I love serving this with my paleo thai chicken satay skewers!
If you’re serving this with my Whole30 + Keto thai chicken satay skewers, double the dressing. Use half (or less) in the coleslaw, and the rest for the chicken marinade.
More Paleo + Whole30 Salads:
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!