Whole30 + Keto BBQ Chicken Wings
Whole30 + Keto BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe – a low carb grilled chicken wing with BBQ sauce. Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
This is the simplest 2 ingredient dinner you’ll be making all summer long. These Whole30 + Keto BBQ Chicken Wings are a huge favorite for my family, and they’re ready in 30 minutes!
The best part? They’re less than 4 carbs!
Whole30 + Keto BBQ Chicken Wings BBQ Sauce
I’ve got a recipe for the most delicious keto BBQ sauce if homemade is the route you want to go. It is so easy to make! If store bought is more your style, I also love True Made Foods no sugar added BBQ sauces. I used their Carolina Gold for this recipe and loved it! (Not sponsored, just sharing what I love!)
I add the BBQ sauce the last 3-5 minutes of grilling the wings. This way it doesn’t scorch on the grill, but still thickens and warms a bit in the last minutes of cooking.Print
- Heat your grill over medium high heat. We have a Traeger, and set it to 375ºF. Clean your grill grates.
- Season the chicken wings generously on both sides with kosher salt and pepper.
- Set the wings on your grill. Cook until they are cooked through and the skin is crispy, turning occasionally. On our Traeger grill it takes about 30 minutes.
- When the skin is crispy, brush both sides of the chicken wings with BBQ sauce and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and enjoy!
- Leftovers will keep for at least 5 days refrigerated in an airtight container.
You can also roast these in the oven at 425ºF for about 30 minutes as well!
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!