Whole30 + Keto Spinach Egg Muffins
Whole30 + Keto Spinach Egg Muffins Recipe – healthy + low carb on the go breakfast. Perfect for meal prep! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
Egg cups are the best meal prep breakfast ever!
Rather than making eggs fresh each morning, you can batch cook them in muffin pans.
They slow bake in the oven, and come out the perfect muffin shape.
Feel free to add in any veggies or meats you like!
These muffin cups will keep in the refrigerator for 5 days, or frozen for 6 months.Print
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Place your silicone muffin pan on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix together the eggs, almond milk, salt + pepper.
- Divide the chopped spinach among all the muffin cups. Then pour over the egg mixture. You want a little room left at the top since the muffin cups expand while baking.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops are set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days refrigerated, or 6 months frozen.
- To reheat, microwave in 30 second increments until warm.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!