Best Toxic Free Kids Feeding Supplies
The Best Toxic Free Kids Feeding Supplies – my favorite nontoxic, plastic free kids plates, bowls, silverware, cups + more!
I’ve found some great kids feeding supplies that I must share with you! Bonus? They’re all toxic free! I am big in to natural and clean living, and try to avoid plastics and toxins as much as possible. I’ve found some amazing stainless steel + glass kids feeding supplies that I know you’re going to love.
Also, as you can see, I do not like insanely bright and colorful kids feeding supplies. I want the colors of their food to be the main star of the show. Not cartoonish plates. I love the clean + minimal look of all of these.
More Kids Foods Posts
- Tips To Get Kids to Eat Healthy – with tons of info on how I encourage my kids to eat healthy, and you can too!
- What My Kids Ate in October – this is a post with a photo of every single meal my kids ate in October. All of their breakfasts, lunches + dinners. This will give you realistic look at what their meals look like day after day.
Best Toxic Free Kids Feeding Supplies
- Stainless Steel Baby Plate: This is the best plate for a baby, up to maybe a 3.5 year old. Holds a good amount of food. I love the different sections, because my kids love seeing all their food separate. It has suction on the bottom so it suctions to the high chair or table. Toxic free stainless steel, and dishwasher safe!
- Stainless Steel Toddler Plate: This is the perfect plate for a 3.5 year old and up. All the different sections get my big kid very excited! It’s stainless steel, toxic free + dishwasher safe!
- Stainless Steel Bowl: I use this bowl to give babies and big kids soups, fried rice, chili’s, etc. It holds maybe 1.5 cups? Has a suction on the bottom to stick it to the high chair or table. Stainless steel, toxic free, dishwasher safe! Also comes with a lid!
- Stainless Steel Forks + Spoons: I was so excited to find these simple gray forks and spoons! They’re not a total eyesore of crazy bright kid colors. Great for babies up to big kids. Stainless steel, toxic free, dishwasher safe!
- Stainless Steel Sippy Cup: This is a great stainless steel sippy cup. It’s a little tricky for little kids to figure out (you suck in it like you would a straw, and it breaks the seal so liquid can come through.). When my kids are 2 and under it takes a whole lot of demonstrating to teach them how to use it. But once they figure it out I love this one because it doesn’t spill! Stainless steel, toxic free, dishwasher safe.
- Glass Bottle + Sippy Cup: I love these glass bottles to give my babies pumped breast milk when I am away from them. You can also get this sippy cup nipple and this sippy cup handle to turn them in to sippy cups! The glass is really thick and heavy duty. I’ve dropped them before and they didn’t break. Toxic free + dishwasher safe!
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle: Obsessed with this water bottle! It’s small enough to fit in their carseat cup holders! And when it’s closed, it doesn’t spill. It can spill when it’s open, so careful leaving it with little babies. They’ll figure out it drips out and go to town, haha! Stainless steel, toxic free, dishwasher safe.
- Stainless Steel Snack Cup: On the rare occasion that my kids do have snacks, I love giving it to them in this snack cup. It comes with a “lid”, so snack food doesn’t get stale in the diaper bag. Stainless steel, toxic free, dishwasher safe.
- Stainless Steel Lunch Box: I have 2 of these lunchboxes, 1 for each kid. I love them! It’s the exact same layout as the big kid plate I give my 4 year old. I also got the lunch bag that these fit in to, so I can put ice packs on them. You can choose magnets to decorate them. They’re not too heavy for a 4 year old to carry around. Great for when we pack a picnic lunch or go for an outing. Stainless steel, toxic free, dishwasher safe.
- Glass Baby Food Jars: When my babies first start solids, I make my own purees. I store them all in these 4 oz mason jars. Perfect size, and they’re freezer friendly! Glass, toxic free, dishwasher safe.
- High Chair: We’re major minimalists, especially since we live in a small 700 sq ft house! We don’t have a ton of space, and this is the BEST minimal high chair! We strap it to our regular dining chair. Perfect for the kids! Also love that they’re such a simple color. Easy to wipe down and clean. And they fold up SO small, so it’s easy to bring them when we’re going to friends or family for dinner.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!