Five Things for Friday
1. We spent Thanksgiving Day at Shawn’s aunt and uncle’s house with his side of the family. The weather was so nice in California, we ate dinner outside! How lucky are we?
Shawn has a lot of cousins and siblings that are our age, and we are all really close and hang out all the time. Was fun being all together, I love all the people in this picture so much! This is definitely getting framed and put on the wall.
2. Thanksgiving Day I didn’t see any of the wild turkeys anywhere around my house. I was joking that they were probably all hiding. But look how many came out the next day! Probably the most I’ve ever seen at once.
3. The day after Thanksgiving we went to my parents house and had Thanksgiving Day #2 with my family.
It was a nice, relaxed day. We played cornhole outside while the turkey was roasting away. And we played the game Heads Up a lot from the App store. So fun!
4. We scored a major deal on Black Friday. Home Depot had patio heater lamps majorly on sale, but they were sold out online. We went to the store and got the last 2 in the store! We spend a lot of time outside, but it’s been so cold lately we’ve been feeling cooped up inside. These work great, and now we have full use of our outdoor patio all year long!
5. I was watching Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons (I am a little obsessed with all the Kardashian shows, shhh!), and got so excited when I noticed they had the EXACT SAME throw pillow that I have on my couch! I knew I had great taste. And now I know the Kardashians shop at HomeGoods, just like me, *wink*.
23 Comments on “Five Things for Friday”
Haha that pillow! I used to watch the kardashians too…until I have no cable anymore. Blessing in disguise I guess lol Looks like a fun Thanksgiving you had and hilarious that the Turkeys disappeared on Thanksgiving and all appeared the next day. It’s no joke, they were scared lol I love your 5 things Friday…why am I not seeing many of them girl?!? Did you stop doing them every Friday?! Cause you should do them every week. I promise I love reading them, and am totally going to be more present on my favorite blogs again ;) Get at it!
No cable?! I would probably die! But, then again, you’re so busy I doubt you have time to watch TV, so maybe it’s for the best. And I know! I haven’t done a 5 things in a while. We were gone in Mexico for 2 weeks over Christmas, and just haven’t gotten around to it yet. But they will be back! Glad you read them! That makes me happy!
Teehee, I’m exactly like Kelley above – outfits and furniture from people on TV are my secret passion ;) Sounds like you had an mazing Thanksgiving Natalie!