Whole30 + Keto BBQ Chicken BLT Salad
Whole30 + Keto BBQ Chicken BLT Salad Recipe – a low carb summery salad with bacon and avocado. Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
It is packed with so many delicious ingredients. A salad your guy will get excited about!
Keto BBQ Chicken BLT Salad
The star of this salad is the bbq chicken. I coat chicken breasts (chicken thighs would be amazing too!) in my homemade Keto BBQ Sauce that is seriously so good you would never guess it is very low carb. The BBQ sauce has double duty coating the chicken, and also being used in the dressing that is ranch mixed with BBQ sauce. Such a great combo!
I love using lots of veggies to add tons of color to this salad. Red baby tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, green onions.
Add in some bacon and avocado and you’ve got SUCH a good salad for dinner!
If you make this Keto BBQ Chicken BLT Salad be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you all and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to share and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!Print
BBQ Ranch Salad Dressing
BBQ Chicken BLT Salad
- (2) 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I get my chicken from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend)
- 1/4 cup Easy Whole30 BBQ Sauce
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
BBQ Ranch Salad Dressing
- Combine both ingredients and stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use.
BBQ Chicken BLT Chopped Salad
- Heat your grill over medium high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Brush both sides of the chicken with BBQ sauce.
- Grill the chicken and cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165º, about 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken.
- Toss the romaine lettuce with desired amount of salad dressing. Toss to coat, then transfer dressed lettuce to plates.
- Top the lettuce with sliced BBQ chicken, chopped bacon, sliced tomatoes, avocado slices, bell pepper and green onions.
If you can’t grill your chicken, just roast the BBQ sauce coated chicken breasts on a parchment paper lined baking sheet in a 425º oven until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165º, about 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken.
Could use red or white onion in place of green onions
Any color bell pepper would work! I prefer yellow to have a rainbow of colors in the salad.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!