Keto Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta
Keto Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta Recipe + Video – 5 ingredients! A low carb, dairy free pasta with shrimp, sundried tomatoes and spinach. Paleo, Whole30, gluten free, grain free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
5 Ingredients or Less from Trader Joe’s
This week, I have a new “5 Ingredients or Less from Trader Joe’s” recipe for you: Keto Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta!
Keto Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta
This pasta gives me ALL THE FEELS! It’s perfect for cozy Fall evenings, busy weeknights, or even lunch in a pinch!
In just 15 minutes, you’ll have the most delicious, satisfying meal. Also, everything cooks in one skillet, which means minimal cleanup. Fewer dishes? Yes, please!
Trader Joe’s Ingredients Needed
Here are the ingredients I grabbed for this recipe:
- Trader Joe’s Argentinian Red Shrimp (in the frozen section)
- jar of sundried tomatoes in oil
- bag of organic spinach
- two boxes of hearts of palm pasta
- can of coconut cream
Keto Trader Joe’s Recipe
My Keto Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta is low-carb and packed with nourishing veggies. If shrimp isn’t your thing, you can easily substitute Italian sausage, chicken breasts, etc.
In a quick trip to Trader Joe’s, you can grab all these ingredients for $25 and make a meal your whole family will love!
Watch Keto Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta Demo
If you make this keto creamy tuscan shrimp pasta be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you all and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to share and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!Print
- Heat your cast iron skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Thaw the frozen shrimp in a bowl of cool water. Then press out all moisture using a paper towel or dish towel.
- To your warm cast iron skillet, add in half the jar of sundried tomatoes (tomatoes and oil), plus the 3/4 cup canned coconut cream. Cook, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes until the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Add in the thawed shrimp, sprinkle on some kosher salt, and cook for 2 minutes. Then flip.
- Open the 2 bags of hearts of palm linguine. I love to pour it on to a few paper towels and squeeze out any extra moisture so it doesn’t water down my sauce. Add the hearts of palm linguine to the shrimp and sauce, tossing to coat completely.
- Add in the bag of spinach, and toss frequently until the spinach is just wilted. Season with kosher salt to taste.
- Transfer to a plate and serve warm.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for at least 5 days.
- As always, lots of tips, FAQs and substitution info in the Recipe Notes below!
Shrimp: Trader Joe’s Argentinian Red Shrimp is my favorite because it’s wild caught, already has the shell + tail removed, is deveined, plus tastes delicious! But any shrimp would do.
Protein: This would also be amazing with italian pork sausage, chicken sausage, chicken thighs, chicken breast, etc.
Coconut Cream: I love using canned coconut cream because it has the most amount of fat, and gives me the thickest sauce. You barely taste the coconut once it cooks. If you’re ok with dairy, you could use heavy cream instead! Another great option would be original flavor Nutpods.
Hearts of Palm Linguine: Hearts of palm is my favorite keto friendly pasta because it doesn’t get watery when cooking, and holds up really well. You could also use zucchini noodles. Or this would be great served over cauliflower rice! I also love Natural Heaven hearts of palm pasta (code TASTESLOVELY for 15% off)
Reheating: I would reheat this in a cast iron skillet, or microwave for 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the Ingredients above. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.
Cost of Ingredients
Pin This Recipe for Pinterest!
You can also follow me on Pinterest for tons of keto recipe inspiration!
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!