Keto Crispy Parmesan Zucchini Bites
Keto Crispy Parmesan Zucchini Bites Appetizer Recipe + Video Demo – 2g net carbs! Low carb crispy zucchini rounds dredged in a 0 carb breading, baked until crispy, served with marinara sauce. Gluten free, grain free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
I’ve gotten tons of requests for keto friendly appetizers lately. These keto crispy parmesan zucchini bites are always a hit!
Just 2g net carbs, and loved by all. Even my kids! They say they taste like pizza!
To keep these super low carb, I’m using my favorite 0g carb breading, pork rind panko. Which is just a fancy way of saying crushed up pork rinds. They give these zucchini bites the perfect crispy, crunchy coating!
I also mix in some grated parmesan cheese, which gives them more depth of flavor and helps even more with the golden brown exterior.
After dipping in the egg wash and coating, you bake them on a sheet pan for just 15 minutes. So simple!
Watch Recipe Demo Video
If you make these Keto Crispy Parmesan Zucchini Bites be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you all and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to share and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!Print
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Set up your dredging station. In 1 bowl, combine the pork panko and parmesan cheese. In another bowl, beat the egg.
- Dip each zucchini bite in the egg wash, allow the excess to drip off, then dip in the pork panko, pressing gently to adhere. Transfer to the rimmed baking sheet and repeat with all the zucchini.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for at least 5 days, or frozen for at least 6 months. You can eat cold, or reheat on a sheet pan again in the oven until warm and crispy.
- See the Recipe Notes below for more tips, tricks and FAQ’s!
Pork Free Breading: You could substitute almond flour if you don’t eat pork. It won’t get *as* crispy and crunchy, but will still work!
Dairy Free: If you need these to be dairy free, you can for sure leave out the parmesan cheese. They may need about 1 teaspoon kosher salt mixed in to the pork panko, since they get the salt flavor from the parmesan.
Air Fryer: You could definitely make these in the air fryer. I don’t use my air fryer a ton because I can’t make as much at once, I prefer the oven. I would think you would cook at 350°F for 10ish minutes until crispy.
Make Ahead: You can prep the zucchini bites by breading them up to 1 day before, and refrigerate on the sheet pan. Then bake as instructed above.
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the Ingredients above. It includes the marinara sauce. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!