Whole30 + Keto Cauliflower Stuffing
Whole30 + Keto Cauliflower Stuffing Recipe + Video – a low carb, no bread Thanksgiving stuffing! Just 4 carbs! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
This whole30 + keto cauliflower stuffing is about to be your Thanksgiving bestie.
It has everything you love about stuffing, but without any bread! You would never guess this no bread stuffing could be so darn good. Packed with all the flavors and textures you love about stuffing, but with only 4 carbs.
Healthy Stuffing Alternatives Recipe
As much as I love stuffing (and I mean love stuffing), I don’t love all the gluten, grain + carbs. It doesn’t leave me feeling that great after eating it.
It absorbs all the flavors of the stuffing, and acts just like bread.
Is Stuffing Keto Friendly and Whole30?
This whole30 + keto cauliflower stuffing is compliant and clean diet friendly as it gets!
Instead of bread, I use finely chopped cauliflower. I then add in all the other vegetables you love in stuffing like celery, carrots, onion, leeks, mushrooms. Lots of herbs like fresh rosemary, fresh thyme + dried sage make the cauliflower + vegetables taste just like stuffing. Add in pecans for some crunch + chicken stock for flavor and you’ve got the perfect clean diet healthy stuffing recipe!
No Bread Stuffing Cooking Method
The best part of this stuffing (besides the taste), is that you roast it all in the oven on a sheet pan! So simple. The vegetables caramelize and get golden brown edges that gives this whole30 + keto cauliflower stuffing the most intense, deep flavor.
Watch Stuffing Recipe Demo (3:20 mins)
- 1 head cauliflower, florets chopped small
- 4 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled + chopped
- 12-ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the chicken stock, olive oil, salt, pepper + dried sage. Stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, celery, carrots, mushrooms, leek, onion, pecans, rosemary + thyme. Pour over the chicken stock mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Spread in an even layer over 2 baking sheets. You don’t want to overcrowd the stuffing, otherwise the vegetables won’t caramelize.
- Roast in the oven for 40-45 minutes, until golden brown. No need to flip the vegetables while roasting.
- Remove from the oven. Serve warm.
- Leftovers will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for at least 5 days. Or frozen for up 6 months.
More Whole30 + Keto Thanksgiving Recipes
Looking for more whole30 + keto thanksgiving recipes? I’ve got you covered with a thanksgiving recipe roundup of whole30 + keto thanksgiving appetizers, starters, side dishes, main dish, dessert + leftover inspiration!
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!