Whole30 + Keto Raw Berry Crisp
Whole30 + Keto Raw Berry Crisp Recipe + Video – a low carb dessert that is whole30 compliant! Only 8 net carbs! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, vegan, plant based, clean eating, real food.
Look at this glorious fruit bowl! This whole30 + keto raw berry crisp is the no bake, no sugar, 10 minute dessert of your dreams!
Fresh, plump berries topped with a toasted pecan + coconut crumb served with unsweetened coconut whipped cream. The perfect way to end a meal!
Are Desserts Allowed On Whole30?
I was so so so excited to see Melissa Hartwig Urban address healthy after dinner fruit desserts in her new book Whole30 Friends & Family! She says, “…special occasion desserts (especially fruit-based dishes) are not the problem. Feeling like you need need something sweet at the end of every meal is a problem…Enjoying [fruit based desserts] with friends after a relaxing, laughter-filled gathering is not that scenario.” (pg xiii)
Yea! Healthy, fruit based desserts on special occasions (like birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, just being with friends!) are officially whole30 compliant!
This whole30 + keto raw berry crisp is going to be your new favorite dessert for special occasions!
Especially once you try the crisp topping that is just 2 ingredients: pecans + coconut. You grind them in the food processor until they’re coarse crumbs, then toast in the oven until golden brown. Gives the nutty flavor and crunch you love in a baked pie crisp.
Are Berries Keto Friendly?
Yes! Raspberries and blackberries are extremely keto friendly! This whole dessert is only 8 net carbs!
Besides how delicious this dessert is, you’re going to love how quickly it comes together. It is ready in just 10 minutes.
When making this for guests, I like to chop and toast the pecans and store them in a mason jar. They’ll stay fresh in there for a month! You can also prep and make the coconut whipped cream and store it in the fridge for up 3 days. Give it a quick whip with a fork before serving and it will be light and fluffy!
Watch Berry Crisp Recipe Demo (4:11 mins)
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- In your food processor, add the pecans and coconut. Blend until coarsely chopped, about 15 seconds.
- Spread the chopped pecans + coconut in an even layer on the rimmed baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 5-8 minutes, until toasted and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool. The toasted pecans + coconut will keep in an airtight container for at least 1 week if you want to prep in advance.
- In 4 small bowls, add the berries. Top with a squeeze of fresh orange juice, and sprinkle on 1-2 tablespoons of the chopped pecans + coconut. Serve with coconut whipped cream.
More Whole30 + Keto Thanksgiving Recipes
Looking for more whole30 + keto thanksgiving recipes? I’ve got you covered with a thanksgiving recipe roundup of whole30 + keto thanksgiving appetizers, starters, side dishes, main dish, dessert + leftover inspiration!
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!