Whole30 + Keto Chicken No-Parmesan (Dairy Free!)
Whole30 + Keto Chicken No-Parmesan Recipe + Video – a low carb + dairy free crispy breaded chicken with zucchini noodles and marinara sauce. Only 5 carbs! Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
My go to order whenever I’m at an Italian restaurant is always chicken parmesan. I love the ultra crispy chicken smothered in marinara sauce over noodles.
I’ve recreated the recipe to be Whole30 and keto, and dairy free! You don’t even miss the parmesan, because really the best part of the dish is that crunchy chicken.
Whole30 + Keto Chicken No-Parmesan Breading
To get that crispy breading, I dredge the chicken in pork rind panko, which is just ground up pork rinds. My absolute favorite Whole30 + keto friendly breading. It tastes just like panko bread crumbs, but is 0 carbs.
Whole30 + Keto Chicken No-Parmesan with Zoodles
After pan frying it in avocado oil, let it rest on a wire rack. This is a hack to make sure the bottom doesn’t get soggy from trapped steam.
It tastes JUST like chicken parmesan!
- Heat your cast iron over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- While your pan is heating up, dredge the chicken. First coat in the egg wash, then cover in the pork rind panko. Press lightly to adhere.
- When your pan is heated, add in the avocado oil. Cook the chicken for 8-10 minutes, until crispy + golden brown. Flip and cook for another 5 minutes until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Rest the chicken on a wire rack to avoid the bottom getting soggy from trapped steam.
- Serve warm with zucchini noodles and topped with desired amount of marinara sauce and fresh basil.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container for 5 days refrigerated.
If you don’t eat pork, you can use almond flour, but it won’t get as crispy. Gluten free panko breadcrumbs would work but are not Whole30 + keto.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!