Whole30 + Keto Cranberry Sauce
Whole30 + Keto Cranberry Sauce Recipe + Video – low carb thanksgiving cranberries! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free, vegan, plant based, clean eating, real food.
Everything you love about Thanksgiving cranberry sauce, without any of the refined sugar or added carbs!
This tastes exactly like the cranberry sauce you grew up with, but is only 4 carbs!
Is Cranberry Sauce Keto Friendly + Whole30 Compliant?
Yes, cranberry is very keto friendly! While it is a fruit, it is low in natural sugars. And of course, cranberries are whole30 compliant.
I like to buy organic cranberries to have the highest quality.
Sweetener in Whole30 + Keto Cranberry Sauce
There are only 4 other ingredients in this healthy cranberry sauce: cranberries, water, pinch of salt + orange zest. Do not skip the orange zest, it gives it the most amazing flavor!
Watch Cranberry Sauce Recipe Demo (1:57 mins)
- In a sauce pan over medium high heat, combine the cranberries, water, monk fruit + salt. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil.
- When it begins boiling, reduce to a simmer. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. No need to smash the cranberries, they will burst on their own.
- When the sauce is thickened, remove from heat. (If it accidentally thickened too much, just add more water!)
- Add in the orange zest and stir. Cool to room temperature.
- Will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for at least 5 days.
You can really use any sweetener in the same amounts if not keeping it whole30 + keto: honey, maple syrup, white sugar, etc.
More Whole30 + Keto Thanksgiving Recipes
Looking for more whole30 + keto thanksgiving recipes? I’ve got you covered with a thanksgiving recipe roundup of whole30 + keto thanksgiving appetizers, starters, side dishes, main dish, dessert + leftover inspiration!
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!