Whole30 + Keto Sheet Pan Sausage + Fennel
Whole30 + Keto Sheet Pan Sausage + Fennel Recipe + Video – a low carb 30 minute dinner. Put all the raw ingredients on a sheet pan and let the oven do all the work for you! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
Have you ever had roasted fennel before? If not, you need to try it immediately! It mellows out the licorice flavor, and it gets soft and caramelized and it oh so delicious.
It pairs perfectly with sausage! I love using it in the Whole30 + Keto Sheet Pan Sausage + Fennel.
Keto Sheet Pan Sausage Dinner
I absolutely love sheet pan dinners! You add all your veggies and protein on the sheet pan raw, then the oven does all the work for you. Perfect for busy weeknights, or if you’re like me and have a toddler who wants to be held at all times when you’re cooking.
I love how the sausages infuses the fennel with even more flavor as it is roasting. Sausage and fennel pair very well together.
Serving Sheet Pan Sausage + Fennel
I had broccoli on hand when I made this, so added that to the sheet pan to roast as well. But feel free to use whatever vegetables you have on hand! Cauliflower, green beans, radishes, etc.
Watch Sheet Pan Sausage + Fennel Sheet Pan Recipe Demo (2:32 minutes)
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Toss the fennel bulb in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Toss and spread in an even layer in the top half of the sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper. Place the sausage on top of the fennel.
- Toss the broccoli in the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Spread in an even layer in the bottom half of the sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes until the fennel and broccoli are soft and getting crispy edges, flipping the sausage half way through.
- Serve warm with dijon mustard and/or True Made Foods Ketchup.
- Leftovers will keep for at least 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge, or 6 months in the freezer.
Sweet or spicy Italian sausage would be extra delicious with this! Italian sausage and fennel pairs really well together.
You can use any vegetable you have on hand in place of the broccoli
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!