BBQ Bacon Western Burgers
BBQ Bacon Western Burgers – grilled beef patties topped with bbq sauce, crispy bacon, creamy avocado and crunchy onion rings.
Josh really likes noise. He sleeps best in restaurants or in the car where there is tons of noise. If it’s too quiet, he startles at each and every noise. The more Shawn and I talk, the better he sleeps.
I can even vacuum right next to him while he’s sleeping, and he won’t wake up. It’s amazing! Wish I could sleep that hard.
It seems I always have a podcast or the TV on in the background during the day for extra noise. I’ve decided that cooking shows are the best background TV for our house. It’s perfect that I can start paying attention to it at any time, and immediately get sucked in to the meal that is being cooked.
My favorite episodes are the ones about grilling amazing, juicy burger. It gets me craving them. I must be watching a show with a burger recently, because I couldn’t get the idea of a burger for dinner off my mind. I created this BBQ bacon western burger, and finally my craving has been satiated. This burger is next level delicious. Topped with tons of bbq sauce, avocado, crispy bacon and onion rings.
Now that it is warm and sunny out, we can start putting our grill to work!
I’ve always loved Heinz BBQ sauce. I particularly love the Heinz BBQ Carolina Vinegar Style Tangy. Heinz teamed up with Sam Jones, of the famous Skylight Inn BBQ in North Carolina, to craft Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce, a true Carolina style sauce that blends the distinctive tang of apple cider vinegar with just the right bit of sweet and spice.
It was the perfect BBQ sauce for this burger.
BBQ Bacon Western Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 burger buns
- 1/2 cup Heinz BBQ Carolina Vinegar Style Tangy BBQ sauce
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked crispy
- onion rings
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 big romaine lettuce leaves
- Preheat grill over medium high heat and clean the grates.
- In a medium size bowl, season the ground beef with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Divide the meat into 4 equal portions and form into 1/2" thick patties.
- Grill the patties on the grill until desired doneness. I like my burgers medium well, and cook about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and allow the patties to rest for 2 minutes.
- Place the patties on the burger buns. Top each with 2 tablespoons Heinz BBQ Carolina Vinegar Style Tangy BBQ sauce, sliced avocado, 2 slices of bacon, onion rings and lettuce. Serve warm.
Beef Dip Sandwich with Gruyere & Grilled Onions
Grilled Zucchini Caprese Sandwich
12 Comments on “BBQ Bacon Western Burgers”
These burgers look absolutely wonderful!!!
This looks absolutely delicious! We definitely need to try it soon!
Thanks Nicole! They are SOOO good!
Oh yumm, this looks absolutely delicious!!
Ok now I’m CRAVING a bbq bacon burger. Problem is I already ate dinner tonight haha I can’t wait to grill when we move into our house!!
I’ve heard that getting babies used to noise is a good thing so they can sleep through it! Sounds like Josh is a pro at it! And these burgers….wow! These look SO good. I love the barbecue and bacon combo. Definitely perfect for grilling weather!
He can sleep through all sorts of noises! Luckily. I can’t imagine having a light sleeper and needing to tip toe around. No way! Thanks Gayle!
Natalie these burgers are awesome!! I love that shot on the grill!! Good job! :)
Thanks Annie! You’re the sweetest!
This goes straight to my belly!