Keto Sheet Pan Jerk Chicken with Garlic Lime Aioli
Keto Sheet Pan Jerk Chicken with Garlic Lime Aioli Recipe – low carb chicken seasoned with jerk seasoning, topped with a garlic lime aioli, served with roasted brussels sprouts and radishes. Paleo, Whole30, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
Keto Sheet Pan Dinner
Hurray for sheet pan dinners! I love sheet pan dinners (and have recipes for so many different ones!) because they are minimal prep, minimal cleanup, and the oven does all the work for you. Perfect for crazy weekdays, or when you don’t feel like standing over the stove and cooking all night.
This keto sheet pan jerk chicken with garlic lime aioli is my newest favorite!
I can prep this dinner in 10 minutes. Just seasoning the chicken, slicing the veggies, and making the amazing garlic lime aioli.
The chicken gets coated in my delicious jerk seasoning, which is a warm, tropical spice that has garlic powder, thyme, parsley, cinnamon, allspice and more. So unique and flavorful! Put it on a sheet pan with the brussels sprouts, and on another sheet pan the radishes (my favorite low carb potato swap out!)
Pop in the oven to roast, and dinner is ready! Only cleanup is throwing away the parchment paper!
Garlic Lime Aioli
I love dipping the brussels sprouts and roasted radishes in the dip too!
Watch Recipe Video Demo
If you make this keto sheet pan jerk chicken, be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you all and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to share and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!Print
Sheet Pan Jerk Chicken
- 4 6-ounce chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 1 pound radishes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- kosher salt + black pepper
Garlic Lime Aioli
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toss the radishes in 1.5 tablespoons olive oil. Spread on 1 of the baking sheets. Season the radishes with kosher salt + black pepper.
- Roast the radishes for 45-50 minutes. You’re going to start the radishes first because they take longer to roast and need a head start.
- 25 minutes after you start the radishes, drizzle the chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season both sides with the jerk seasoning. Place on the baking sheet.
- Toss the brussels sprouts in 1.5 tablespoons olive oil. Spread on the baking sheet with the chicken breast. Season the brussels sprouts with kosher salt + black pepper.
- Add the baking sheet to the oven with the radishes and roast for 20-25 minutes, until the brussels sprouts are soft and the chicken has an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, lime zest, lime juice, garlic + salt. Stir to combine.
- Serve the jerk chicken warm topped with 2 tablespoons of the garlic lime aioli, along with the roasted radishes and brussels sprouts.
- Tips, FAQs and substitution info in the Recipe Notes below!
Chicken: I prefer using skin-on chicken breasts if you can. It has better fat macros, and way more flavor. I get this cut of chicken by breaking down whole chickens myself. You can also ask your butcher for this cut. You could also use chicken thighs!
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the Ingredients above. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!