Paleo Chai Spice Banana Muffins
Paleo Chai Spice Banana Muffins – made with almond flour in a blender! Great for breakfast or a snack. Moist & sweetened with coconut sugar. Gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free, clean eating, real food.
I can’t get enough of my paleo banana muffins. Every Sunday I make us a batch. It is the perfect way to use up any bananas we didn’t eat during the week, and use up the fresh eggs we get from our chickens.
I keep mixing up the flavors to keep them interesting. I’ve made a regular banana muffin version, a blueberry banana muffin version, a pumpkin muffin version.
My new favorite is this chai spice banana muffin version!
If you’re like me, you love chai spice. All those warm flavors and sweet honey. Yum!
I love my paleo chai tea latte, and now I can enjoy it with these paleo chai spice muffins and be in chai heaven!
The best part of these muffins is how simple they are to make. You put all the ingredients in a blender, then pour them into you muffin pan. It takes 5 minutes!
I love my silicone muffin pan because it is completely non-toxic (don’t use non-stick muffin pans, so bad for you!), and you don’t need to use muffin liners.
The ingredients in these paleo chai spice banana muffins are so healthy. Just almond flour, eggs, banana, coconut oil, vanilla, baking powder and all the delicious chai spices.
No refined sugar! Or dairy! Gluten and grain free!
Each muffin has almost 8 grams of protein thanks to the almond flour and eggs.
I’m not going to tell you that you have to eat these with a paleo chai latte, but you really should.
Really, really should.
You can enjoy them guilt free because these muffins are paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free, clean eating, real food.
Paleo Chai Spice Banana Muffins
- 4 medium bananas, slightly over ripe with brown freckles
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- coconut oil spray
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees with the oven rack in the middle.
- In a high speed blender (I love my Vitamix!), combine the bananas, eggs, almond flour, coconut sugar, coconut oil, baking powder, vanilla, and salt . Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan, filling each muffin almost to the top.
- Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of the chopped pecans on top of each muffin.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until the tops are golden brown.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
4 Comments on “Paleo Chai Spice Banana Muffins”
Holy bananas these are AMAZING!! Thank you so much for the blender idea too! Love the constancy!
Yea! I am so glad you like them as much as I do! Thanks Jill!
These were 99% perfect. Only thing off was time baked. Should have baked them for 35 mins instead of 40. So nice to have a recipe come out just like the photograph and SO yummy
So glad you liked them Cathryn! Hopefully the shorter bake time will get them to 100% next time! Thanks for making my recipe and taking the time to let me know you liked it. Makes my day!