Keto Thai Curry Meatballs
Keto Thai Curry Meatballs Recipe + Video – Juicy curried meatballs with a creamy thai curry sauce. Paleo, whole30, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
Oh how I love thai flavors. The slight spice, warm spices, and creamy coconut milk.
These keto thai curry meatballs are sure to be a new favorite. Savory beef + pork meatballs baked in the oven and served with a creamy thai curry sauce.
I’ve combined the 2, and it is a match made in heaven!
Table of Contents
Ingredients in Thai Curry Meatballs
These meatballs are made using a combination of ground beef and ground pork (both of which I get from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend!). To keep them juicy, I use a panade of almond flour and chicken stock.
In addition, sauteed onions, garlic + ginger, fresh chopped cilantro and curry powder give these meatballs tons of flavor!
Thai Curry Sauce
I love serving it with my cauliflower rice, chopped cilantro and wedges of lime. Another favorite is serving it with the sauce tossed in hearts of palm pasta with a handful of spinach. Amazing if you’re a noodle lover! If you want more heat, top it with some thai chilis!
Watch Thai Curry Meatballs Recipe Demo (3:14 minutes)
If you make this keto thai curry meatballs, be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you all and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to share and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!
Keto Thai Curry Meatballs
Thai Curry Meatballs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger, could substitute 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 pound ground beef, 85% lean (I get my beef from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend)
- 1 pound ground pork, 80% lean (I get my pork from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup packed finely chopped fresh cilantro, about 1/4 of a bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon dried curry powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 14- ounce can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon thai curry paste
- Chopped cilantro, sliced green onions, half an avocado, red pepper flakes, sliced thai chiles, wedges of lime, etc
- two 9-ounce packages of hearts of palm pasta, code TASTESLOVELY for 15% off, drained and tossed in the sauce with + a handful of chopped spinach
- serve alongside cauliflower rice
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil (for easy clean up), and place the wire rimmed baking rack on top.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour and chicken stock. Stir and set aside while it absorbs the liquid.
- Heat a medium size skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, onions, garlic, ginger and a pinch of salt & pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are soft and turning golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- In the same large mixing bowl that has the almond flour and chicken stock, add the cooked onions & garlic, ground beef, ground pork, 2 eggs, cilantro, salt, pepper and curry powder. Use a spatula or hands to mix until completely combined.
- Bake the meatballs in the oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- When the meatballs are done baking, make the sauce. In a small sauce pan, combine the coconut milk and thai curry paste. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Serve immediately while warm, topped with the coconut thai curry sauce. Delicious on top of cauliflower rice or hearts of palm pasta.
- Leftovers will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 5 days, or frozen for 6 months.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!