Whole30 + Keto Chimichurri Shrimp
Whole30 + Keto Chimichurri Shrimp Recipe – delicious + low carb shrimp coated in a bright + flavorful chimichurri sauce. Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
Sweet, succulent shrimp coated in a bright chimichurri sauce and broiled to perfection in the oven.
These whole30 + keto chimichurri shrimp are going to be your new favorite date night at home dinner! Ready in 15 minutes and virtually no clean up!
Keto Oven Shrimp
If you aren’t cooking your shrimp in the oven, you have got to try it now!
All you need to do is broil them for 3-6 minutes, and you have the most perfectly cooked shrimp with zero cleanup! It seriously is that easy.
Shrimp with Chimichurri Sauce
My chimichurri sauce might be my favorite sauce on the blog. It is good on EVERYTHING! The brightness and tang from the red wine vinegar and herbs pairs perfectly with the sweet shrimp.
Keto Date Night At Home Shrimp
These whole30 + keto chimichurri shrimp are going to be your new favorite date night at home. Mostly because they come together so quickly, and you won’t have to spend a ton of time cleaning up afterward.
Watch Chimichurri Shrimp Recipe Video (47 secs)
Watch Chimichurri Shrimp Recipe Demo (2:02 mins)
- In a medium size bowl, toss the shrimp in the chimichurri sauce. Allow to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Set your oven to HI BROIL with the oven rack in the upper 1/3.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Make sure the parchment paper doesn’t stick out or up, because if it touches the coils of the oven it will burn.
- Lay the shrimp in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Broil the shrimp for 3-6 minutes depending on the size of the shrimp. The shrimp is done when it turns pink.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm topped with more chimichurri sauce if desired. Delicious served with my cauliflower rice risotto.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!